Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pro Crastinator

Everything I do falls into three categories: required, fulfilling, and distracting. 

Required activities are those that I must do for one reason or another. For example, my history final that is due in the morning.

Fulfilling activities are those that recharge me are help me to grow in someway. For example, reading a stimulating book or taking a drive.

Distracting activities are my favorite. Distracting activities are those things that I do that are mindless and really leaving me feeling no better about anything in life other than I wasted time. 

I typically participate in distracting activities before giving in and completing required activities so that I can then enjoy fulfilling activities. For example, I am writing this blog and will then eventually write my final and then read a good book and fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment